Jacksonville’s Premier Marriage Counselor, Psychologist, and Relationship Expert
Dr. Justin D’Arienzo
Dr. Justin D’Arienzo, Marriage Counselor, Psychologist, and Relationship Expert welcomes Jacksonville couples (married and unmarried) to participate in marriage counseling or individual psychological counseling with himself or another team member at D’Arienzo Psychological Group. Dr. D’Arienzo and his team utilize a no nonsense approach to treating couples who are in crisis or would like to enhance their relationship. In addition to using cognitive behavioral and solution focused techniques, Dr. D’Arienzo utilizes a combination of the Gottman Approach and the Emotional Focused Therapy approaches when healing couples. He has found this combination to be effective in resolving disputes, improving communication, restoring trust and the ability to forgive, and rebuilding connections and intimacy. Restoring relationships and rebuilding lives is Dr. D’Arienzo’s passion. When a couple is healed the positive ripple effects are far reaching impacting children, loved ones, friends, and our community.
Dr. DArienzo’s Marriage Counseling Training and Experience include:
- Masters Degree and Doctoral Degree in Clinical Psychology included Family Therapy and Couples Therapy Training at the doctorate level.
- Active Duty Navy Psychologist Treating Military Family Members in Family Therapy and Couples Counseling from 2003 to 2008
- Private Practice from 2008 to Present specializing in Marriage Counseling
- Certified Florida Supreme Court Family Mediator
- Qualified Parenting Coordinator (Court appointed professional to assist couples, post marital dissolution, in following their parenting plan.
- Qualified Parenting Plan Evaluation and Social Investigator (Custody Evaluator)
- Gottman Level 1 Training
- Emotionally Focused Therapy Training
- Board Certification in Clinical Psychology
- Fellow in the American Academy of Clinical Psychology
- Diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Psychology